This Health IT Module is or 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
II. Certified Product Information.
Developer Name: Healthfully Inc.
Certified Name: Healthfully, Flagler Health + Anywhere
Latest Certification: December 22, 2020
Latest Version: Healthfully, version 2.3, Flagler Health + Anywhere version 14.2.0
- 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-centered design
- 170.315(d)(3) Audit report(s)
- 170.315(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, access control, authorization
- 170.315(g)(1) Automated numerator recording
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic access time-out
- 170.315(g)(6) Consolidated CDA creation performance
- 170.315(d)(6) Emergency access
- 170.315(d)(7) End-user device encryption
- 170.315(e)(3) Patient health information capture
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality management system
- 170.315(e)(2) Secure messaging
- 170.315(d)(9) Trusted connection
- 170.315(e)(1) View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
- 170.315(d)(13) Multi-factor authentication
- Use Case Statement: A member can turn on multi-factor authentication via settings. When MFA is turned on, the application will send a random six digit validation code. This code will expire after five minutes. This validation code will be sent to the members email account and/or phone. Once the member has entered the correct code into the application they are then authenticated and able to continue.
- 170.315(d)(12) Encrypt authentication credentials
Certification #: 15.05.05.3081.HEFY.01.00.1.201222
Certification #: 15.05.05.3081.HEAL.01.00.1.201222
Additional software used: Greenway Intergy
III. Additional Costs.
Healthfully may require the following fees:
- One time integration fees for integration with Electrical Medical Record solutions and other Enterprise systems
- One time configuration fees to configure the solutions for a specific business organization context
- Monthly subscription fees to support online access the solution by its organizational users to engage with consumers digitally